Preschool & Daycare Center Serving Lincoln, NE
Join A Supportive Team Doing Important Work
Feel Valued For Your Skills With A Competitive Package
Further Your Career With Support And Training
Celebrate Milestones With A Tight Team
Hear What Our Staff Have To Say...
Rewarding, loving and supportive work place! I have worked at World Of Knowledge Child Development center for 3 1/2 years along with sending my new baby there. The director is the most genuine, trusting, loving person I have ever worked for. She takes such pride in her business which shows in major success !
- Daycare Teacher
Child development center dedicated in providing quality care for preschool children. World of Knowledge Child Development center is designed to teach preschool aged children skills needed to prepare for positive growth and development.
- Preschool Teacher
We Are Hiring!
Ready to make a big impact on the education of young students as their enthusiastic teacher?
Join a team of long-serving, dedicated professionals who passionately embrace their work with children. Create joy in each child’s life by teaching through play and hands-on activities every day.
World of Knowledge Child Development Center is Seeking fun and energetic assistant teachers to assist Head teachers in the following classrooms: Full-Time Positions:
- Toddler Teacher (4 ten hour days with the same day off each week).
- Infant Teacher in March (4 ten hour days with the same day off each week).
Assistant Teachers Must:
- Bring positive energy to the classroom and work environment each and every day.
- Work side by side with classroom teacher in creating a safe, fun, organized, age appropriate classroom where social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and academic growth is promoted.
- Support parent and families in clear communication and positive interactions.
- Must be friendly, punctual, patient, flexible, responsible, and a team player.
- Ensure the safety of children and establish relationship with the students.
- Keeping the classroom neat and clean.
- Follow all guidelines according to center policies, Nebraska Department of Health and human Services, and Step Up To Quality programs.
- Help to assess and record student progress to tailor more effective teaching methods.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. and able to get up and down off of the floor when working with young children.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Good moral character
- Must meet one of the following requirements
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, education or child/youth development.
- Hold an associate degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, education or child/youth development.
- Have a Child Development Associate Credential; or Have a high school diploma or GED; and
- 1500 verified clock hours of experience in organized group activities for young children as indicated by a positive reference from a former employer or supervisor; or
- Submit a written plan for Department approval to acquire at least three credit hours or 45 clock hours of training.
- Assistant positions begin at $9.00 an hour depending on qualifications
- Dental insurance, TEACH scholarship to help pay for your degree or CDA, Staff outings, Childcare assistance, and paid trainings.